The Public Procurement, as Project, is coo-financed by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund and the state budget,
under the Innovative Economy Operational Programme 2007-2013,
Project No. POIG.02.01.00-12-213/09
/National Research Centre for Electromagnetic Radiation/
Priority 2. Infrastructure of area B+R
Operation 2.1. Development of centres of high research potential
Krakow, 22st October 2014
1. ADC USA, Inc., 126 Ridge Road, Lansing NY 14882 USA
2. Huber Diffraktionstechnik GmbH&Co.KG, Sommerstrasse 4, 83253 Rimsting Germany.
Concerns: the procedure carried out as a tender from the branch of science, conducted as a procedure to issue a call for tenders, pursuant to the regulations under the Act of 30th April 2010 regarding the rules of the science financing (Polish Journal of Laws of 2010, no 96, item 615, as amended) and the Act of 23th April 1964 - Civil Code (Polish Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121 as amended), for the selection of a Contractor for the design, delivery and installation of the platform for the end station for the bending magnet beamline at National Synchrotron Radiation Center SOLARIS in Krakow.
of the results of the procedure
The Purchaser hereby informs that after evaluation of submitted offers upon the tender procedure no CRZP/UJ/N/462/2014, the ADC's USA Inc., 126 Ridge Road, Lansing NY 14882 USA, offer has been chosen as the most advantageous, as fulfilling all Purchaser's requirements and due to the lowest price.
During the procedure the two following offers were submitted:
1. Offer no 1: ADC USA Inc. - 80 315 USD net.
2. Offer no 2: Huber Diffraktionstechnik GmbH&Co.KG - 84 519,60 euro net.
For the sake of offers evaluation the following assumptions were used:
- the average exchange rate of USD announced by National Polish Bank on 29/09/2014: 3,3 PLN,
- the average exchange rate of EUR announced by National Polish Bank on 29/09/2014: 4,1843 PLN,
- the import customs rate, which the Purchaser may be obliged to pay during customs procedure, determined on the basis of a tariff code indicated in the Contractor's offer: 3,7% of the goods net price.
- The VAT rate in case of delivery from Germany: 23% of the offered net price.
- The VAT rate in case of delivery from USD: 23% of the sum of offered net price and import customs at 3,7% rate.
Taking into consideration the above data the Purchaser counted the gross prices of the offers as follow: 338 060,53 PLN ADC USA Inc. and 434 996,10 PLN Huber Diffraktionstechnik GmbH&Co.KG
The Contractor shall immediately confirm receiving of this letter by fax on the number: +4812-432-44-51 lub +4812-663-39-14 or by e-mail onto the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of not delivery of above mentioned confirmation from the Contractor, for evidence proceedings the Purchaser will present a fax or e-mail proof of shipment.
2. Internet website of the JU.
3. Ad acta.